Work is done, and it’s time to go out and have some fun! Your girlfriends gave you a last minute call and now there’s no time to go home and change. Sound familiar? That always seems to be the case. There’s never enough time to beat the mad dash of traffic home and then meet up with gang after. No worries! Here are five simple steps to take your daytime professional look to glamified girl out.
- What to wear?? As if it’s not hard enough for a girl to figure out what to wear to work in the morning, we have to think about how that same outfit will translate to evening. One great way is to wear a sleek, sexy tank under your blazer. At work you will look like a pro with your jacket, but when it’s time to punch out, just take a layer off and now you have the right top for your night out. Bring an extra accessory to take your look up a notch. Tray a pair of dangly earrings or a bangle bracelet. Do a quick swap in the car and your good to go.
- Let loose. Style your hair with big spiral curls in the morning before work and put up in a loose bun. When you are ready to leave, let your hair down and tousle. Spray a little L’anza Beach Wave Spray and scrunch. To add some extra volume sprinkle a little Osis Dust It, dry volumizer, in the roots. Run your fingers through your hair to plump and let your loose waves flow free and flirty. Both L’anza Beach Wave Spray and the Osis Dust it are small enough to fit in your purse.
- Add to the Eyes. It doesn’t take much to make your eyes go from day to evening. Before you step out of your car take a quick look in the rear view mirror. Use a little liner on the inner rim of the eye. Try Smashbox Jet Set in Black, a waterproof gel liner that won’t smudge or smear. Add a couple extra coats of mascara with Too Faced Lash Injection to bring your lashes into another dimension. Now bat beautifully.
- Pucker Up. Use a lip pluming gloss like Lip Fusion in a fun color. This will plump up your pout and add a little color to your night. For a sweet sophisticated look try Lip Fusion in Sugar Rush. If you’re feeling a little more daring, try a bright red in Sexy! Not only will your lips turn heads one night, but the high tech lip gloss will build your natural collagen over time.
- Don’t forget the heels!! What would date night be without stilettos? Be sure to bring a change of shoes when you head out to work. Just changing your shoes can transform an entire outfit. Be sure to add some Sole Stopperz by Foot Petals to the bottom of your shoes to keep from slipping. Now you can dance around your friends in style and fear-free of falling.
Next time Friday night comes calling, you can be prepared! Remember your five steps for some quick easy changes to turn your work day into fabulous nighttime fun!